Affiliate Junktion

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Affiliate Junktion

Hi guys.

Just to update everyone on how things are going with my affiliate website. I am continuing to make some money with this. At the moment I am only getting about $10 per day, but I still have not built the website fully and I have not had time to fully market it as instructed by the program.

In a weeks time I will start to earn the guranteed $150 per day that they give you for the first 3 months, so I am looking forward to that.

I am really starting to believe that this program is going to work. Whatever happens I have made just over $200 so far which is more than the setup costs, so I can't complain.

I would like to hear from anyone else that has tried this or anyother affiliate program. Let me know your thoughts.

Later guys

Matt

No comments:

MIVA

Club Player Casino

Roulette 222% Bonus Landing